Happy New Year!!! For many of us, we have not had our birthday yet in 2014. In numerology, a person “cycles” with their birthday. Personal cycles last for a year and change each year on your birthday. There are nine cycles, then you start over at one again.
Personal year is calculated by adding your month, day, and the current year. If you have not had your birthday yet in 2014, you are still on your prior year cycle and still use 2013 to calculate. 2+13+2013= 2+1+3+2+0+1+3=12 (always reduce your number to a one digit number) =3. On my birthday, in February, my 4 year vibration comes into play.
As you see, I am starting a Three year now and will shift next month. Below is a brief explanation of what to expect during each personal year cycle:
1. Individualize yourself in every way. Hold fast to your own ideals and purposes. Be independent and follow your own council–first making sure you are right. Listen to your internal voice. Make changes you were contemplating; promote your new scheme or make additions to your present line. You are at a turning point; change is in the air. You are at the height of your power. This is the planting time. Hold a constant picture of the thing you want to be or the person you want to be at the end of the next nine years. Plant the kind of seed you want to see come up. Whatever you sow now, you will reap later. Above all else-don’t be lazy!
2. This year, the seeds you planted in the 1 year will germinate. This is not the time for action, but attraction. Things will come to you if you are quiet and receptive. Keep an open mind. Study all you can and acquire new information on subjects which interest you most. Plan to work with others instead of going it alone. Keep calm, cool and pleasant. Strengthen your friendships. Keep your goal in mind and collect things that will help you reach it. New opportunities and privileges will drop into your lap. Don’t force the connections, events. Be patient. Don’t expect to see any results from last Year’s planting. Fertilize the soil and wait for things to grow below the surface. Don’t be sensitive. Do the small things. WAIT!
3. This is the year for you to cultivate the society of your old friends and make new ones. Plan to do a lot of socializing, entertaining, and accept invitations. The conditions around you are cheerful and optimistic. You will not be overburdened with responsibilities and may safely take time to enjoy yourself. You have a tendency to be scattered and may take on too many things at once, so be careful to complete one thing before starting another. Be happy. Some of the flowers planted in 1 year may start to show their heads. Enjoy them. You are in light, art, beauty; let others enjoy it.
4. This is your year for work. If you are lazy or do too much loafing, you may experience poor health. You must dig, hoe, cultivate, and build what you want to have a real vacation next year. Test everything for stability and practicality. Square up past mistakes and figure out how to avoid new ones. Work out all the details of that project you have been turning around in your mind; strengthen all it’s weak places. Put all your affairs in perfect order. Look well to your health-especially in matters of diet. Keep BUSY.
5. This year you should feel free to go where you please. Go somewhere, for your opportunity will be found outside the ordinary routine. Let go of old things and make room for new ones. Welcome new situations, places and people. This is a year of progress. If you have business of your own, present it with a new angle. Do a lot of advertising. Don’t let the prevailing atmosphere of change and variety make you restless–take advantage of it to learn something new. Don’t scatter yourself and burn up all of your energy. Keep balance between concentration and explosion. Do a variety of things, but let each one be of use to you. Get out of the RUT!
6. This year you have more responsibility than you did in the 5 year. You will be called upon to make adjustments for those less able to do so than you. Narrow yourself down a bit and plan to enjoy your home life. You will be surrounded by love, friendliness and contentment–if you allow yourself to attract them. Be very thorough and conscientious about everything you do, finishing all you undertake. Don’t hustle, just ease into things. It isn’t a year for big accomplishments. Things may seem like they are at a standstill, but the Universe is working unceasingly and making unseen adjustments in your life. It is the most personal year of the 9 cycles. A fine and friendly influence for marriage and all home conditions. This a year of relationships.
7. This is the year for the spiritual hen to sit upon her nest-not a happy time for social activities or too much associated with crowds. Plan to spend a good deal of time alone and get square with your powers, past mistakes, and future desires. Don’t brood over the past–simply look it over and put it where it belongs. Let everything pertaining to business remain where it is. It is not a time for expansion or change–only reflection and perfection. Analyze everything you have or are doing. Deepen your roots of everything that’s worth keeping. It is a good financial vibration if we don’t strain after money for it’s material use. Await developments. This is a year of introspection.
8. This is your power year. Now is the time to make great strides. Through work, effort and activity you put yourself under the Law of Compensation and now you should see much of the fruits of your planting. Activity is your keynote–the whole world is your field. Gather all your forces together and branch out. Plan, think and act. Compel things to come to you to work for you. There are big things to be done and big opportunities for their doing. POWER is in the air for YOU!
9. This is the time to weed the garden-at home, in business or personal relationships. It is not always an easy year, for the old stumbling-blocks will appear unexpectedly upon the path and if you don’t take the trouble to roll them out of the way, they will trip you up and maybe lay you up. Things that have been lagging behind must be finished up this year and all accounts “paid in full”. DO it NOW–it mustn’t be carried over. You will find the year full of love and happiness if you don’t make yourself the center of the universe. This is a friendship year, but it is also a year to take inventory. You are in the process of completion, the preparation for the new beginning of another 9 year cycle. Cultivate music, writing, nature and the arts; express love to the many and toleration to all. Finish up and throw out all that has delayed or hampered you.